Saturday, August 25, 2007
I Need Your Help!!!!
I'm entering an amateur photo contest and I need help choosing photos to submit. I've narrowed the list to a handful but I need your fresh perspective to select the final ones. I'm entering one photo each for 3 categories (wilderness, urban landscapes, and snapshots). Please enter your top choice for each category by submitting a comment to the blog or by emailing me directly at patrick_roybal@excite.com. Please respond by August 30, 2007. Thanks in advance for your support!

Port Town - Portofino, Italy
Palace - Vienna, Austria



Lawbreakers (Sign reads "people and dogs not allowed") - Naples, Italy

Stampede of Elvis' - Lucerne, Switzerland

Horses trained to sit like dogs - Budapest, Hungary
Category 1: Wilderness (natural landscapes, seascapes, wildlife, flora and fauna)
Choose one photo from this category
Sunflower - Wiesbaden Germany
Grapevine - Beuane, France
Cyprus trees on hill - Portofino, Italy
Windmill - Brugge, Belgium
Mt. Vesuvius Volcano - Naples, Italy
Category 2: Urban Landscapes (cityscapes, towns, villages)
Choose one photo from this category
Mezquita Mosque/Church - Cordoba, Spain
Circular Staircase - Vatican Museum, Vatican City
Colonade - Athens, Greece
Category 3: Snapshots (fun, quirky, unpredictable, spontaneous moments)
Choose one photo from this category
Stampede of Elvis' - Lucerne, Switzerland
Horses trained to sit like dogs - Budapest, Hungary
Comments:
<< Home
My thoughts:
Cat1: Windmill
Cat2: Circular Staircase
Cat3: Elvis Stampede
All are great shots, though! Keep shootin' and good luck with the contest.
-Mike
Cat1: Windmill
Cat2: Circular Staircase
Cat3: Elvis Stampede
All are great shots, though! Keep shootin' and good luck with the contest.
-Mike
Patrick,
Great shots, buddy! Kate and I agree on our three choices:
1) Vesuvius
2) Vienna
3) Budapest
Good luck!
Justin & Kate
Great shots, buddy! Kate and I agree on our three choices:
1) Vesuvius
2) Vienna
3) Budapest
Good luck!
Justin & Kate
Despite it getting cold quick, you have some wonderful pictures and it seems as though you guys had a great summer!
Mike/Nicki/Josh:
The summer's been cool.. but luckily we've been having a few spurts of warm weather, usually on the weekends too... :)
Thank you for the input...
Take care!
Justin & Kate: Thank you both too for your input... I told Patrick to post the results of the submission when he sends in the shots.
Su-chun
The summer's been cool.. but luckily we've been having a few spurts of warm weather, usually on the weekends too... :)
Thank you for the input...
Take care!
Justin & Kate: Thank you both too for your input... I told Patrick to post the results of the submission when he sends in the shots.
Su-chun
The Grapevine picture is my favorite. I am a little late in providing my input, but would like to hear which pictures you submitted and look forward to seeing your first prize ribbon.
Jason Schmitt
Post a Comment
Jason Schmitt
<< Home
