Monday, April 14, 2008
We're BAAAAAAACK!
This is a bit of old news, but in case you haven't heard, we're back in the land of sunshine again. We're back from our European 'vacation' since mid-March and have been busy re-adjusting to life in SoCal and starting new jobs. Hopefully when things calms down a bit, we'll post the few places that we visited in the last few months before coming back home.
:) Su-chun & Patrick

:) Su-chun & Patrick
Pat and I on Pacific Beach on 13 Apr. Working on our tan, step 1 of 12. Thanks to our friend Coral for supplying this picture. Look how fat I'm starting to get already!
Comments:
<< Home
Hi, Su-Chun! I came across an old email with your blog link and decided to visit and live vicariously through your travels. I'm jealous of your trip to Egypt--it's one place I still want to visit--but you have some really beautiful pics. I'm guessing from the blog you've returned to the US. I wish you the best of luck! We're in Texas now, as you know and I start work in a couple of weeks. Send me an email to this address. I'd like to keep in touch! Tschuess! Holly
Hi Holly,
Great to hear from you! Actually, I thought you guys were still in DC? Just to show you how off my info is.. :)We're back in the U.S. now. It was a bitter sweet decision to cut our tour short, but we're glad to be home again. The sunny weather doesn't hurt either.. :) My work email address is Su-chun.Huang@navy.mil Take care and hope to hear from you again.. ciao!
Great to hear from you! Actually, I thought you guys were still in DC? Just to show you how off my info is.. :)We're back in the U.S. now. It was a bitter sweet decision to cut our tour short, but we're glad to be home again. The sunny weather doesn't hurt either.. :) My work email address is Su-chun.Huang@navy.mil Take care and hope to hear from you again.. ciao!
Hey...feels good to be back in the US with giant Walmarts and 50 kinds of toothpaste to choose from? Where are you working these days?
Captalism is wonderful in many ways.. :) I'm loving the sunshine & craziness of living in America again. I'm back to working in the same company as I lefted it. Different job, different pace, it's good. How are thing for you?
Other than being extremely tired from the long hours at work. I am doing pretty okay. I am in Japan now, will write you when I am back. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
